1 lbs Argentina Red Shrimp, peeled, deveined
1 large celery stalk, diced
3 scallions, thinly sliced
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon HungryHeath SPG blend
1.5 tablespoon Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning
1 tablespoon chopped dill
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
4 hot dog buns, potato, split top
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
Chopped parsley, for garnish
1. Boil shrimp for 2 minutes in seasoned water.
|adding the Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning|
|water mixed with Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning|
|Shrimp waiting to dive in the water|
|Smell those shrimp-|
They're beginnin' to boil.
2. Drain; Pat dry and cut into bite-size pieces.
|fresh from the pot|
3. Mix together celery, scallions, mayo, dill, lemon juice, and HungryHeath SPG blend.
Fold in shrimp & place in fridge to chill for approximately 1 hour
|beginning on the sauce|
|adding the shrimp|
|ready for the fridge|
4. Trim sides of hot dog buns & toast in cast iron pan until golden brown
|trimming the buns|
5. Stuff buns with shrimp mixture, top with your favorite hot sauce & garnish with chopped parsley
|HOT SAUCE IS LIFE|