2018 Road Trip - Day 09
|Raspberry Jam Filled & Maple Bacon|
Mustard, onion, chili, cheese, slaw + fries
|The Works & BBQ Sandwich|
Mustard, onion, chili, cheese, slaw
- The Works Dog - Unique red dog with good chili. The slaw on top was a new twist for me. I'll be adding this to my repertoire at home.
- BBQ Sandwich - I’m not sure if this was chicken or pork but it was some good fauxque.
- French fries - Frozen crinkle cut made in an old fry box.
- Cheap eats & worth the stop.
Big Pencil @ Wytheville Office Supply
146 West Main St., Wytheville, VA
Giant Paint Can @ Porter Paints - The Paint Store
130 E Main St, Wytheville, VA 24382
Copper Barrel Distillery
508 Main St, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659
669 E Plaza Dr., Mooresville, NC
230 North College St, Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
|Spinach Artichoke Dip|
|Membership has it rewards|
After that awesome welcome, it was time to get ready for our reservation at Sullivan's Steakhouse. We used to love their location, back home in Houston & were sad when they closed. Once I saw there was a location in Charlotte, it was a no brainer that we eat here.
|Neon lights the way to stupendous steaks|
|Venetian Cocktail - Knockout Martini - Water|
|Sourdough Bread & Whipped Butter|
|FRENCH ONION SOUP|
Gruyère, Swiss & Parmesan Cheese
|SHRIMP & LOBSTER BISQUE|
Shrimp, Lobster, Sherry & Cream
|22 oz. BONE-IN RIBEYE COWBOY CUT|
|BOURBON PEPPERCORN SAUCE|
|THREE CHEESE MAC|
Caposaldo Prosecco, Aperol, Q Grapefruit
Our Signature Martini: SVEDKA Clementine Vodka Infused with Fresh Golden Pineapple
- FRENCH ONION SOUP - huge bowl with lots of cheese, the bread still had crispy edges. Really beefy flavor
- SHRIMP & LOBSTER BISQUE - This may be my favorite soup for the simple reason that I love lobster & shrimp. The two of them combined in a thick creamy soup, is seafood heaven.
- 22 oz. BONE-IN RIBEYE COWBOY CUT - med rare w/ Bourbon Peppercorn sauce. The sauce was more like a gravy with lots of pepper flavor. Steak so tender melt in your mouth.
- THREE CHEESE MAC - the breadcrumbs on top added great texture.
- Our server April N, was awesome & her manager, Sarah checked on us about halfway through our meal.
- Great food as always, I really wish they were still open in Houston.