2018 Road Trip - Day 11
|Buttermilk Pancakes + Sausage Patties & Country Ham|
|Dutch Baby Oven Baked + Bacon|
|Served with Syrup, Whipped Butter, Lemon & Powdered Sugar|
- Dutch baby w/ bacon - thick cut bacon was great. The delicious Dutch baby was like a pie, thick and eggy like custard.
- Buttermilk pancakes w/ sausage & country ham - Too much damn food lol. All of it scrumptious.
|Our view of the courtyard from the sixth floor|
|Large bathroom that included a large bathtub separate from the walk in shower|
|Inside the menu|
|Lavender Lemonade & Invocation Lager|
|GRIDDLED PORK BELLY|
local lettuces, grilled peaches, sauce verde
hand-cut fries, red onion, American cheese
|Find out more here.|
- Pork Belly - While it tasted amazing, I found the pork belly to be too thin. I simply prefer a thick fatty cut.
- Burger - OH SO TASTY! Perfect ratio of meat to bun. Double patties loaded with ooey gooey cheesy goodness. #fatboyapproved
- Fries - They were cooked fresh. Would have been better if they were twice fried.
In my next issue, I'll be covering our trip to the Georgia Aquarium & Coca-Cola World.